What is Whole Child?
At Cavendish C of E Primary School we are fully committed to developing the whole child. This means that in addition to ensuring academic and sporting progress, we support the development of a child's responses to the world around them and their interaction with others. A wide range of events and experiences deepens each child's awareness of variety in the world, enables children to strengthen their values and appreciate the viewpoint of others and so become responsible future citizens.
- Accessibility Plan
- Celebrating Faith
- Collective Worship & RE Enrichment
- Collective Worship Long term Plan
- Early Help Offer
- Healthy Lifestyle Statement
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- SEND Annual Report
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Development