We have a Vacancy...!
We are on the lookout for a Co-opted Governor. Do you think you have what it takes, would you like to get involved?? We are a friendly bunch, a relatively small country school, set in rural grounds and a building dating back to the Victorian era, what's not to like...
If you would like more information please get in touch (no obligation), you can contact us via e-mail or if you prefer the direct approach, give us a call.
All our details can be found on our 'Contact' page. We look forward to meeting you!
Welcome to Our Governing Body
Meet our team below...
Julie O'Neill - Chair of Governors
Cheryl Wass - Headteacher - Sits on all committees
Phil Dorrell - Parent governor - Joint Vice Chair
Jessica Surma - Parent Governor - Joint Vice Chair
Beverley King - Staff Governor
Revd Mark Woodrow - Foundation Governor
Revd Dr Karen Smith - Foundation Governor
Theresa Moriarty - Local Authority Governance Support Partner
Vacancy - Co-opted Governor
- Cavendish Governor Newsletter November 2023
- Cavendish Governor Newsletter May 2023
- Cavendish Governor Newsletter March 2023
- Cavendish Governor Newsletter February 2023
- Governor Body Meetings 2022/23
- Governing Body Letter to Parents Dec 2022
- Governor Body Meetings 2022
- Governor Virtual Meeting Attendance Policy