We offer a variety of lunchtime and after-school clubs. Availability differs from term to term:
Lunchtime clubs will run from 12.30pm - 1pm, children going to clubs will eat lunch in one sitting, after school clubs will run from 3.15-4pm.
- Wake and Shake, our early morning club, every morning from 08.25-08.45am, drop in, prior booking not essential, a great way to start the day. All year groups welcome.
- Reading Club new for the Autumn Term (2023) our second early morning club, for those who like a quieter start to the day, from 08.25-08.45am. Drop in, no prior booking needed.
Lunchtime Clubs 12.30-1pm Week commencing 11th September 2023
- Football Club - Monday (Prestige Sports)
- Music Club - Monday
- Chess & Board Games - Tuesday
- Messy Church - Wednesday
- Football Club - Thursday (Prestige Sports)
- Gardening Club - Friday
After School Clubs 3.15-4pm Week Commencing 18th September 2023
- Laser Tag - Monday (Prestige Sports/Small additional cost)
- Art Club - Tuesday
- Family Café - Tuesday & Wednesdays Free for Families and Children
- Tuition - Wednesday (invitation only)
- Family Fitness - Thursdays Free for Children & Families
- Dance Club - Friday (Small additional cost)
- Band Camp - Friday (commences 3rd November)
Please take a look at our Club/Welcome letter below for further information on this terms activities.
What the children have to say...
Family Fitness Club
"There is rope to pull, we run and jump over things when we are outside. There are weights and music" - Oliver
"We have teams and the gazebo is a base." - Billy
"Different teams make different places as their base and you have to get to them." - Thomas
"It is good to have Mr. Ince." - Harry
Lunchtime Lego & Art
"It is good Lego." - Jenson
Band Camp Club
The camp will be run by a company called Potters Music, all instruments will be provided including drums, guitars, ukeles etc. Mr. Potter will teach the children music and songs.
The cost of this After School Club will be £8 per child per session, payment will be required in advance.